Fixes and tweaking has been a focus for a bit. So while this Build doesn’t contain as much rock and roll in it, there’s been plenty of beneficial changes.
That means a better experience, which should be the focus. But adding more things is always more interesting, so there’s still a bit of that.
Cooking recipes have been on the agenda. Like things to make with existing items like berries or mushrooms, but also other new things like carrots.
The Glow Worm enemies have had a facelift, as they were looking a bit dated compared to other more recent additions.
Patch Notes (Build 3)
– Adjusted the list of items sold by Hestia
– Simplied the varience in some block items, so that there are not multiple variations clogging up inventory space.
– Map icons added for Dungeon Runes
– Crafting introduction dialogue changed to explain automatic crafting
– Granny Florence’s dialogue extended to introduce the Rotten Hollow
– Dark Cobble / Gold now appear as physical block items to collect in the dungeon
– Moved Rotten Hollow area to within Woodland
– Fixed an issue with blocks on the map sometimes turning white
– Changed GUI overlay to prevent overlapping with NPC indicators on low resoutions
– Fix to ensure the Keybinding menu option closes when pressing ESC
– Changed the pathway teleporters to more suitably place the player off the return teleporter
– Berry Jam item and recipe added
– New Honey item icon
– Glow Worms have had a makeover
– Mushroom Soup item and recipe added
Posted by Phill in Builds
It’s taken longer than expected with these changes, as I think there was a bit too much taken on for a single update. But here we are at last! Now to try and summarise all of the changes… One thing to note first, is that for these changes you will have to create a new world. You can use the […]
(ノ°∀°)ノ⌒･*:.｡. .｡.:*･゜ﾟ･*☆ Happy New Year everyone! For many reasons, 2016 was a turbulent year, full of shock and bewilderment. I hope that for all of us, 2017 turns out to be a better year. A year full of positive changes without any regrets. 2016 was still an incredibly significant year for Shards of Azuria […]
5.1 Thoughts Last night Build 5.1 went live, which brought an end to the Halloween event and added an option to choose a movement control alignment. The movement options are to allow players to play with keyboard controls aligned to different directions, so you can choose which feels natural. Originally at the start of […]
Control System Revamped – Movement has been changed to include mouse based movement in all directions by holding down Right Click. Existing WASD keys can still be used to move, but are now aligned upwards and not diagonally. WASD keys now also function by combining keys to give up to 8 directions of movement. – […]
Hi all! This is my first real announcement since launch. It has been a bewildering, but very rewarding experience. The feedback and engagement has been so amazing. I’ve tried to soak up everything that has been said to try and make the best decisions moving forward. I’m working towards an update on the 24th. I’ve […]
Firstly a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has shown support so far! It’s already been so rewarding to get feedback from reviewers or youtubers. Watching people play and seeing how they react has been absolutely fascinating. In around 2hrs time, Early Access will go live on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/498340 The game will be priced at […]
It’s almost time! On the run up to Early Access, there has been a push to tackle any major changes/fixes that impede direct progression. Being an Early Access game, there is obviously more yet to do, but I wanted to try and deliver a worth while experience. There will no doubt be bugs that pop […]
The time has come. Shards of Azuria will be available on Steam Early Access from October 12th! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ